We stock a range of cables and connectors for just about every situation. To help you identify what you need, we've included some notes below. If after reading this, please get in touch using the live chat facility to the right, or call us on (01983) 896 911. If you can't see what you need on our site, then don't fear - it is likely that we will be able to source the cable you require from our suppliers.


HDMI Cables are probably the most common cable found behind your TV to connect it to other equipment.

Shown in the image above is an HDMI plug and socket. They are found on most modern TV's, laptops, set top boxes, streaming sticks and games consoles. The cable carries both video and audio signals down the same cable (sometimes your laptop will need it's settings changed if you want to hear audio from your laptop on a TV or projector.

Usually, both pieces of equipment will have an HDMI socket, meaning that you need a "plug to plug" lead. It doesn't matter which way round the cable is connected - it's the same at both ends.

HDMI cables can carry HD pictures up to 4K. Invariably, your TV will always have one less HDMI port than you need - so if you're in this situation, our mini HDMI switch can help! It allows 3 pieces of equipment to be connected to a single input, and the included remote allows you to chose from these without having to leave the sofa.

Take a look at our HDMI cable selection here.


Whilst not as common on new equipment - having been replaced by HDMI, VGA is still a commonly found connector on PC's and monitors/projectors. Usually the connector on the PC will be marked blue, although cables will often have black connectors - don't worry as they are exactly the same.

In most cases, a plug to plug lead will be needed to connect a PC/laptop to a monitor - these can be found here.


DVI is another connector sometimes used to connect a PC/Laptop to a monitor or proector. The connectors on these leads are usually grey.

They are usually compatible with HDMI inputs on TV's or projectors, but you will need a separate audio cable as DVI doesn't carry audio. We have an adaptor, which can be used to connect either an HDMI source such as a DVD player to a DVI monitor, or the DVI output on a PC to the input of an HDMI TV.


RCA / Phono leads are used for both audio and/or video connections. There is usually a colour code, where yellow is used for composite video, white is the left hand audio signal, and red carries the right hand audio signal.

They are still found as inputs and outputs on home audio equipment, and many TV's and projectors still feature these inputs for older equipment such as games consoles, video cameras and video recorders.

Our RCA leads can be found here, together with adaptors suitable for connecting equipment with headphone jacks to hi-fi amplifier or sound bar inputs. 


Possibly one of the most well known connectors, also known as "headphone plugs", "aux leads" or 1/8 inch jacks.

These are used for connecting headphones to devices, but can also be used with auxiliary inputs on hi-fi and speaker systems and sound bars. Audio mini jacks usually have two bands around the connector - these are for stereo audio.
Some laptops, tablets and phones have 3 bands around the connector, to allow them to be used with headset microphones. 

We supply an adaptor lead if your laptop or tablet only has a single combined connector for a headset which can be found here. We also have a selection of "standard" mini jack cables which can be found here


Although most laptops, smart TVs and other internet connected equipment are caipable of operating using a WiFi network, it is often the case that they will operate better using a cabled connection back to your router.

Also known as "Cat 5" cables or "Patch Leads", our cables include pre-made ends in a range of colours and lengths. They can be found here.


F Type connectors are similar to aerial connectors found on the back of most TV sets but with a screw thread instead of a push fit. They are most commonly found on satellite boxes, and are used to connect the satellite dish to the receiver. 

They are also found as aerial inputs on DAB and some FM radio tuners, and are the connectors used on our DAB antenna as well as the FM Omnidirectional antenna.